Reiki Energy Work
What is Reiki?
If you are not familiar with Reiki, think of it as “a Japanese technique for relaxation that also promotes healing.” Reiki is often experienced as a hands-on treatment where “a warm and soothing energy flows from the hands into the client, promoting relaxation and releasing tension.”
Reiki is also available from a distance. You receive the same experience, but from the comfort of your own home.
Reiki provides powerful and healing effects on the human energy field and the 7 main chakras.
Holy Fire® Reiki
Holy Fire® Reiki is a more recent and updated form of Reiki energy introduced by the International Center for Reiki Training (reiki.org). Holy Fire® is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment, and guidance.
Holy Fire® energy is noticeably more refined than previously and is received from a higher level of consciousness. Some of the qualities of Holy Fire®
- Holy Fire® works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Reiki energy always respects free will.
- Holy Fire® heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Holy Fire® heals relationships and interactions with others.
- It releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Holy Fire® Reiki, spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- The refined Holy Fire® III Reiki tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
- Holy Fire® brings about a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling and very nurturing.
- Once received, Holy Fire® energy continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective.
As Holy Fire® has become more refined, the energy takes on additional special properties. Holy Fire® upgraded to Holy Fire® II in November 2014 and to Holy Fire® III in September 2018. I am certified as a Reiki Master and received four ignitions with Holy Fire® III energy; this is the healing energy you will experience in your session with me; all of the above qualities are applicable to Holy Fire® III Reiki.
Holy Fire® is the registered service mark of William Lee Rand.more
What can I expect?
In a safe, nonjudgmental environment, a typical full Reiki session may include the following elements, but practitioners do take varied approaches, so your experience may be different than described here.
- New clients, will be asked to complete an online intake form prior to their first session.
- I’ll ask you to share any stressor, physical pain, medical, or health issue you may be experiencing.
- We will experience a brief relaxation or meditation exercise.
- When in person, clients will lie on a Reiki/massage table, fully clothed (speak up if you are comfortable in all regards – physically, temperature in the room, etc.). Reiki may also be done with a client seated in a chair, or remotely.
- If I am called to do so, I may use crystals or a pendulum during the practice.
- Aromatherapy may also be a part of your experience. If you are sensitive to fragrances, let me know before your appointment.
- I will lightly lay my hands at certain positions on your body (in person). Let me know if you are sensitive to any particular touch, for example some people are not comfortable with having their feet or face touched).
- You may (or may not) experience physical or emotional sensations or reactions.
- Soft music usually accompanies the treatment.
- After your treatment, I will gently bring you back into full awareness
- I love to hear about your experience, so please feel free to share your experience with me, noting any sensations, visualizations, messages, clarity, physical recovery (it may also be that you don’t experience anything other than relaxation – and that’s perfectly okay!)
- Reiki sessions may be scheduled for 15, 30 or 45 minutes. If you’d like longer, please let me know. Please plan accordingly (you may wish to allow some time after your treatment for quiet reflection). The time is inclusive of welcoming, sharing of Reiki, and after-session review.
- New clients will be asked to submit payment when you book your session. Established clients may pay upon completion of your session. Just let me know prior to booking.
- Distant or remote sessions can be conducted via phone, Zoom, or simply by request over time and space with no technology at all.