Who am I?
Hello, and welcome! I’m Tracy J Frenyea and I am grateful to be living my purpose by facilitating growth and change in people just like you!
InnerVision Wellness LLC is my vision brought to life ~ I can help you discover and bring your vision to life, as well!
InnerVision Wellness LLC is located near historic downtown Cortland, New York
Here’s a little bit more about me…
My education includes:
- M.S. Therapeutic Recreation, State University of New York at Cortland, 2017
- M.S. Counseling Services, State University of New York at Oswego, 2000
- B.S. Psychology, State University of New York at Oswego, 1998
My professional credentials:
- Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist (CTRS), 2017
- Certified Health & Wellness Coach, Wellcoaches® School of Coaching, 2017
- Institute of Coaching Member
In case you were wondering, my top 6 character strengths are:
- “Liking to laugh and tease; bringing smiles to other people; seeing the light side; making (not necessarily telling) jokes.”
- Appreciation of beauty & excellence
- “Noticing and appreciating beauty, excellence, and/or skilled performance in various domains of life, from nature to art to mathematics to science to everyday experience.”
- “Speaking the truth but more broadly presenting oneself in a genuine way and acting in a sincere way; being without pretense; taking responsibility for one’s feelings and actions.”
- “Thinking things through and examining them from all sides; not jumping to conclusions; being able to change one’s mind in light of evidence; weighing all evidence fairly.”
- “Forgiving those who have done wrong; accepting others’ shortcomings; giving people a second chance; not being vengeful.”
- “Finishing what one starts; persevering in a course of action in spite of obstacles;“getting it out the door”; taking pleasure in completing tasks.”
Find out what your character strengths are by taking the VIA Survey. If you decide that we should meet, bring your results along.
Connect with me on LinkedIn for even more!